Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nigerians...

Nigerians

My love for nigerians,it actually started by a song and as time passes by I starting meeting and making nigerians friends in my
Country and I have never knew that I would find so much happiness in experiencing a new culture

New languages and new lifestyle and day by day I learn how it is like to be one of them
N those moments I would not trade it for anything in this world

Cause through that I have found True Friends and True Love and for the first time
In my life I can say I am loved not only by my mother but everyone around me

And I thank God for letting me feel all this LOVE

5 comments:

  1. Trust me you haven't seen nothing yet we Nigerians are love machines how ever you wanna see it, in the sheets, on the phones, in your heart and mind, we go deep, cut with deep blades. Hot blogger like you deserves a decent Nigerian so that you can spread the Nigerian gospel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol u are a funny guy...But where might that decent nigerian guy be?

      Hiding from me perhaps?

      Delete
  2. Hi,I'm nigerian.. Do u love me yet? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi phi, my name is henry am a nigerian and also student.....nice write up you've got there i dont mind we both workin together cos am also a blogger jst lik u my blog urls.....www.9jalabel.blogspot.com and 123gist.blogspot.com feel free to send me a mail 123gist@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao! See comments eh! Sexual folks.

    ReplyDelete